We Will Fill You Up!
Alabama LP Gas Board requires a leak test to be done on any out of gas or interruption of service situation. NFPA 54 4.2.3
Letting your propane container run empty creates additional hazards. If you run out of gas and lose pressure in the system, a potentially hazardous condition can result.
If you do run out of gas, follow these steps:
- Turn off all control valves on all gas appliances.
- Turn off the shutoff valve on the propane container(s).
- Call your propane supplier to arrange for delivery, and advise them you are out of gas.
- Don't turn the gas back on yourself. Let the propane supplier do it. When you schedule your fill, be sure it is for a time when you will be at home, so the propane supplier can relight and check your appliances and system to assure that they are operating properly and are leak free.
- Immediately after your tank is refilled, have a service technician check to see that all safety controls are functioning properly and the piping system is leak free.
8:00 am - 4:30 pm
4285 Norman Bridge Road
Montgomery, AL 36105
97 Davenport Hwy
Highland Home, AL 36041
Pay Your Bill Online
Acme propane Gas Company offers easy and convenient online bill pay. We accept Visa, MasterCard and Discover.